Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Caged Ardvark's Cache

Go down 
+32
ThisSpaceForRent
rose
Major Justice
Bub
likexaxfury
Spaz
Battleclad
MrsGrizzley
Kgoku
Dragonfist
Daisuke
croc5
Alucard
Omnis Ra
undeadjedi
NaruHina
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Lomeli
Hudson Almeida
ION
Emissary
Witch
Undefined
Mr. Fantasy
Tempest
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Genoman
Berica
Zarus
Sir Uriel
Caged_Ardvark
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Beautiful works, the Twins are great. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat
Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Thank you, Emissary and Mr. Fantasy.

I'm working on updating a lot of my older micros right now, but the weather keeps knocking out my lights.
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 am

Finally was able to finish up a few of my updates. So far I've only got the updates for my Green and Red Lanterns, working on the rest right now.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 UpdatedGreenLantern
Almost all of the micro was completely done my me. I do need to thank Emissary I believe, and RayneKirby. I used the Lantern symbol that Emissary had in his template section, and I used another of Rayne's hair templates.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 UpdatedRedLantern-1
Besides the hair again the Red Lantern was pretty much template free.

Credit to Emissary, RayneKirby and wherever else it's due.
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:12 am

Very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Very creative your Lantern Red uniform, I loved. Congratulations
[url=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By belleze<
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Thank you Witch and Mr. Fantasy. I really enjoyed making my Red Lantern sine the Red Lantern Corps are one of my favorites just because of the color scheme. And I really wanted to play a bit more with the masks because I've ever only seen them with the domino masks, from what I've seen anyway, and really wanted to give them a bit of a different look.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 BlueLanternUnpowered
Here is my Blue Lantern, powered down. I wanted to make him a bit like a monk, but still have the lantern corps usual outfit and I like what I came up with although I may change it up when I know a bit more about how I want him to look. But what I really wanted to do for the Blue Lantern was have some stitching along the trim of his outfit and I didn't know any other way to do that so I made a zoomed in section of what the stitching is, and after scouring the internet I found a site that clams that what I used is Interlac and that it was used by the Guardians of the Universe to write the Book of Oa. So going by that I have the word Hope in several places along the trim of the lower half of his garment since the Blue Lanterns were created by the hope of two Guardians.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 BlueLanternPowered
And here I have the powered up version with the blue aura around him.

I'm working on the Orange Corps and Yellow (Sinestro) Corps and will hopefully have those two finished up tonight and then I'll start working on my Indigo Corps. For the Violet Corps I will most likely make a female since I don't know of any male members among them.

Credit to Emissary for the logo again, RayneKirby for the hair again, and Kathedral for the piece I used on the shoulders. Those are the only ones that I can remember but credit where credit is due.

Last edited by Caged_Ardvark on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm

awesome job!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Fantastic this your new Blue Latern, I loved the combination of colors, blue with dark gray and the composition of the character is also great. Congratulations
[url=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By belleze<
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Very good!
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:50 am

The monk inspiration for the Blue Lantern's design really paid off. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Thank you Ion, Mr. Fantasy, Hudson Almeida, and Lomeli.

I'm taking a quick break from finishing my other Lantern Corps. members and made am making a few micros for a Batman Inc. rp on another site.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Raven-1
This is my character that I'm calling the Raven. I based the wings/cape off of the memory cloth from The Dark Knight movie as well as images of Red Robin.
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 am

Well finally got the time to finish up a few more of my Lantern micros.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 YellowSinestroLantern
First up my Yellow (Sinestro) Corps. Lantern.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 StarSapphire
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 StarSapphirePowered
Since the Star Sapphires are all women, as far as I know anyway, I went ahead made a female micro for them.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 OrangeLantern
And my Orange Lantern.

Credit to Emissary on the symbols, and I think it was one of Princess Linkette's templates that I got the female hair from. And credit where it's due in case I forgot to mention anyone.

Last edited by Caged_Ardvark on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:18 am

These look great man!

Red Lantern is my favorite from the bunch!
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig
Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:18 am

Surprised I love all the lantern corps!
I really like your lantern micros!!
Cant wait to see more!!!!
Amazing job Caged_Ardvark!!
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 am

Thank you WHY_SO_SERIOUS so far the Red Lantern is my favorite as well. I was originally just going to have him like the others with the symbol that Emissary had made but the reds are my favorites so I went and had a little fun with him

And thank you NaruHina, I love the lantern corps. as well and only started making them after a friend of mine was going to start a lantern corps. rp on another site. I'm currently working on the black lantern but I'm having some trouble deciding how I want to do his outfit and I've been thinking about just not doing a white lantern, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:01 am

Well I know for the black lantern your character has to look a bit zombified
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:55 pm

really great new micros they all look fantastic
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 am

Alright, these were just some of my favorite designs that I made for my Black Lantern. There's a ton more that I'm not posting, but may latern when I get the design where I like it.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 BlackLanternHuman
First up, just like the others. I had some help with with micro so before I had him zombified I made him just like I would any other Lantern.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 BlackLanternZombie
The zombified version of him without him being powered up.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 BlackLanternPowered
And powered up.

And a few extras.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 AlienLantern

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 AlienRedLantern
A few alien lanterns I made for my friends Rp on another site.

Credit to Lomeli for help with the face of the zombie versions. Emissary for the symbol on them, and RayneKirby for the hair. If I forgot someone I'm sorry, but credit where it's due.
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 am

black lantern looks awesome!
i love all your Lantern micros so far!
do you plan on a
White Lantern Corps Micro and Indigo Tribe Micro?
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 am

Yes, NaruHina, I do plan on doing an Indigo Tribe member, and I'll probably start work on it next week. The White Lantern I'm not so sure about since it would really only be white and a few shades of gray but I'll look into it after the Indigo Tribe member because I know that I will have to make the emblem myself since Emissary never included one in his template set. Which reminds me that I also made the Black Lantern symbol I used, but it is based on Emissary's. I can't believe I forgot to give myself credit for that.
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:45 am

LOL you sould probably do that then xD
but ok i caint wait for indigo tribe hope you do make a white lantern mamber ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 pm

I loved your Raven, the uniform was very well built, and the color was perfect, the other works are also great. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 am

Thank you Mr. Fantasy. I really didn't do to much for Raven since I already had the armor done the only thing I had to work on for him was the cape/wings and the symbol on his chest.

And now I've finished up a test run of my Indigo Tribe member.
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 IndigoTribe

I may still do some work on him, I know I'll add one of him with his staff whenever I get it finished and when I do I'll also do sets of him powered up like the rest.

I don't have any major micros in the works so unless I get some ideas from somewhere or someone I'll just be posting random micros.

I am currently working on another Red Lantern for a friend of mine and when I'm finished with him I will post him, as well as a few Booster Gold micros who I'll will post as soon as I finish up his mask.
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:20 am

It's Booster Gold!

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Booster
Besides the hair and the visor everything else was done by me. For him I just wanted to keep a simple design, I also have his belt and a few variations of it, as well as a few variations of his mask.

Credit to Rayne Kirby for the hair, can't remember who's template I found the vizor or if I used anyone else's templates but credit where it's due.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Very good your Booster Gold, I really liked the colors. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caged Ardvark's Cache
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2010 To 2015-
Jump to: