Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions

Go down 
+75
coremax
DRPEPPER
pared2
RaZor
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Di Vinci
Ebichu
Quester
FerretBoy
Sheeppie
thetrappedartist
Tempest
momomo555
Blanchett
Johnnyzoomburst
Jod
duploball
ZERO
clampchamp
Alex
likexaxfury
Zookeeper
Hyperman
Corpse Army
mach3gillette
Woodmouse
Ruben
choopy
mccollough
Vaendin
Patrick O'Leary
Eraser
Squigfly
Superbeast
Hudson Almeida
deadman75
Kid Chaos!
Kgoku
conor.merriman
Mercy
Cigy
Spz
Iceman
Kodiak
Colorado Agent
MikeFitz
Mowzer
Koosh
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
Fireaver
mythu7
Dragonfist
Kat
Necroleaf
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
Burningbird
Aarel
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
alpha1075
trickster74
Bub
Emissary
Joebleau
Strider
Dax
Major Justice
TheDenDen
rom
Anth
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spaz
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 am

incredible updates, i like your Surf
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:39 am

amazing stuff
mostly the dark xmen and the secret warriors micro
and I'm not insane Suspect
maybe because I'm half spanish and because my french grand mother is in fact corsian/italian origins her familly name is Casanova!!! geek

Last edited by rom on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 am

Love the dark x-men, especially Mystique and Black Death
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 am

wow a lot i missed XD they all look great, love the beasts alot

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 am

Great updates Spaz

Antonio, Black Death, Eden Fesi, Undertow, Sharkskin, Eel and the Dark Xmen look terrific!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:50 am

Kat wrote:
I'm a page or two behind... eek!!! I love all these new micros!!
Danke.... and you're usually a few pages behind, 's part of what makes you my sis Very Happy

Anth wrote:
Ahh another set I've already shared my feelings on, I think I shall avoid writing my puns again haha
I still think that Antonio is really awesome nice Sharkskin an Eel too
But your puns are always so much fun... Merci pour ca

Alex wrote:
nice updates spaz, that mermaid-Lifeguard looks great
Thanks.

Mercy wrote:
incredible updates, i like your Surf
Thank you

rom wrote:
amazign stuff
mostly the dark xmen and the secret warriors micro
and I'm not insane Suspect
maybe because I'm half spanish and because my french grand mother is in fact corsian/italian origins her familly name is Casanova!!! geek
You are too insane, don't try to deny it! it's what makes us indulge in this hobby.

mythu7 wrote:
Love the dark x-men, especially Mystique and Black Death
Thanks. I had fun playing with various elements trying to get the glow for BD Hopefully I succeeded.

RayneKirby wrote:
wow a lot i missed XD they all look great, love the beasts alot
Thanks. I had a blast working on them

Necroleaf wrote:
Great updates Spaz

Antonio, Black Death, Eden Fesi, Undertow, Sharkskin, Eel and the Dark Xmen look terrific!
Thanks. I'm divided on Antonio... I like the micros parts individually, but I'm not completely sold on the whole... I may go back and redo/edit him....

And since I'm an idiot and completely forgot...
Credit to Anth for Eden and Mystique's hair; The original artist for BD's outline of the flames, MikeP for Antonio's headflame, Lorelei/Undertow's hair, Sparrow's "wings" outline; and Alpha's (I tihnk) wolvie hair I used on Eel

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 am

Antonio is amazing really!!!
love the magma bubble effect on the uniform
if I have to critizise mon ami
and I said "if I have to"
it will be about something between the hair, the front and the flames on the head
it looks like he has dreadlocks on fire....
but really I just do it in order to .....how do you say it??? ......"pushing your leg????"
or is it pulling?, what is your favourite expression my friend??? Razz

anyway I'm not insane
I think that doing micros is our way to don't be insane actually, it's better than therapy and much more cheaper lol!
and you know french - and I think it applied to me - are much more knowed to be orgulous, know-it-all and show of than really insane
well if you except Napoleon who was all that in the same package
anyway I think better be French than ........Italian or Colombian
nothing personals guys
worked a lot with Colombians and they are INSANE and besides very full of themselves
and actually for the Italian it's just because I'm jealous
with 3 crap words like "hello are you doing", they can seduce anyone!!! ok actually there are 4 words in my exemple, but that doesn't mean I'm insane, that just prove I'm bad in math
anyway buddie, I personnally love Canada and specially the French part,
I'll die to live on Montreal, it's in my 5 top citys, with Rome, NY, Mexico and well Paris in august without any Parisians Suspect
or ouhhhhhhhhhh in Rio too and well Istambul, San Francisco and Saint Petersbourg and Barcelona.....ok I'm insane
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 am

The lifeguards are awesome! Especially the gold skinned ones
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 am

Oh freaking wow that's alot of awesome updates.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:31 am

rom wrote:
Antonio is amazing really!!!
love the magma bubble effect on the uniform
if I have to critizise mon ami
and I said "if I have to"
it will be about something between the hair, the front and the flames on the head
it looks like he has dreadlocks on fire....
but really I just do it in order to .....how do you say it??? ......"pushing your leg????"
or is it pulling?, what is your favourite expression my friend??? Razz

anyway I'm not insane
I think that doing micros is our way to don't be insane actually, it's better than therapy and much more cheaper lol!
and you know french - and I think it applied to me - are much more knowed to be orgulous, know-it-all and show of than really insane
well if you except Napoleon who was all that in the same package
anyway I think better be French than ........Italian or Colombian
nothing personals guys
worked a lot with Colombians and they are INSANE and besides very full of themselves
and actually for the Italian it's just because I'm jealous
with 3 crap words like "hello are you doing", they can seduce anyone!!! ok actually there are 4 words in my exemple, but that doesn't mean I'm insane, that just prove I'm bad in math
anyway buddie, I personnally love Canada and specially the French part,
I'll die to live on Montreal, it's in my 5 top citys, with Rome, NY, Mexico and well Paris in august without any Parisians Suspect
or ouhhhhhhhhhh in Rio too and well Istambul, San Francisco and Saint Petersbourg and Barcelona.....ok I'm insane
It's definately pulling your leg, and I rest my case on your sanity after that arguement.

Climhazzard wrote:
The lifeguards are awesome! Especially the gold skinned ones
Thanks.

Kgoku wrote:
Oh freaking wow that's alot of awesome updates.
Hahahaha if only you knew.... To be honest, I actually have a few micros made waitong on my comp, because I get yelled at if I post them all at once....
and most people can't cope with viewing 50 new micros at once, so this way people can enjoy them in some form of order.
I will hopefully be able to post a new set tomorrow, and another on Saturday.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:49 am

Some new micros. Decided to make some D-list mutants... made the collection of a few, and mode some solo looks for others.

I'll start with
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Asp-CaptainAmerica(SerpentsOfTheWorldUnite)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Asp-CaptainAmerica(GoingToTheDogs)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Asp-CableDeadpool(BADToTheBoneBosomBuddiespt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Asp-UltimatePower(Part1)-Spz
Asp - Original look from Cap America, Her second look - also introed in Cap, Her newer look from Cable & Deadpool, and her ultimate look.

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Bora-WebOfSpiderMan(ArtsDesire)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Bora-WhatIfSpiderManVsWolverine(TheSpiderWhoWentIntoTheCold)-Spz
Bora - her first look, and her look from What If: Spider-Man Vs Wolverine

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Chrome-XMen(Rubicon)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Chrome-XMen(Firestorm)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Chrome-XMen(Firestorm)2-Spz
Chrome from X-Men (vol 2) issues 1-3

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 CollectiveMan-MarvelSuperHeroContestOfChampions(AGatheringOfHeroes)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 CollectiveMan-MarvelSuperHeroContestOfChampions(AGatheringOfHeroes)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 CollectiveMan-XMen(DayOfTheAtompt3)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 CollectiveMan-XMen(DayOfTheAtompt3)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 CollectiveMan-MightyAvengers(TheUnspokenpt1)-Spz
Collective Man - His first look, his revamped look from X-Men and his newest look from Mighty Avengers

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Dummy-NewXMen(TeachingChildrenAboutFractals)-Spz
Dummy - from Xorneto's special class

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 EyeScream-ObnoxioTheClownVsTheXMen-Spz
Eye Scream - completely obscure X-Men foe. I think Kodiak is the only person to micro him before I did

Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am

Wow, great job!!
My favorite is Chrome!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 am

Another great update, you know what I think 'bout most of them

Got to say Chrome looks great, much better than the bizarre piece of crap I once made!

Quote :
Hahahaha if only you knew.... To be honest, I actually have a few micros made waitong on my comp

Hah, "a few." That's an understatement!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 am

amazing acolytes
and the collective man are fabulous
keep doing them
I hope to see more obscure character
more acolyes too
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:17 am

Collective man is the best.
cool,random stuff
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

LOVE THEM!!!!!!Specially Asp!!!!!!!!!! She is one of my secondary fauvorite characters!
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:51 pm

So much wonderful and great work!! You are one of the best micro hair dollers ever! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:55 am

mach3gillette wrote:
Wow, great job!!
My favorite is Chrome!!
Thanks

Anth wrote:
Another great update, you know what I think 'bout most of them

Got to say Chrome looks great, much better than the bizarre piece of crap I once made!

Quote :
Hahahaha if only you knew.... To be honest, I actually have a few micros made waitong on my comp

Hah, "a few." That's an understatement!
Shhh, keep that last bit on the down low.... Glad you like them, and if you're really that embarrassed about your Chrome, make a new one

rom wrote:
amazing acolytes
and the collective man are fabulous
keep doing them
I hope to see more obscure character
more acolyes too
I'll be making more acolytes, eventually.... and I'm glad you like the Chinese brothers.

Mercy wrote:
Collective man is the best.
cool,random stuff
Thanks.

Joffre Roda wrote:
LOVE THEM!!!!!!Specially Asp!!!!!!!!!! She is one of my secondary fauvorite characters!
Gracias, I'll admit, Cleo is starting to grow on me too.

thetrappedartist wrote:
So much wonderful and great work!! You are one of the best micro hair dollers ever! Smile
Thanks, but most of the hair I use is made by MikeP, Anth, Zoo and Joffre. I just take theirs and tweak it

More micros tomorrow.

And since I keep forgetting, credit where it is due!

Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:06 am

these all look really great XD

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:21 am

Nice Update Spaz

Asp, Bora, Chrome, Collective Man, Dummy and Eyescream look terrific

well done
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:45 am

Fantastic updates Spaz, I love your Asp micros.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 am

RayneKirby wrote:
these all look really great XD
Thanks

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice Update Spaz

Asp, Bora, Chrome, Collective Man, Dummy and Eyescream look terrific

well done
I'm quite happy with them myself, so thank you for that. Very Happy

Kgoku wrote:
Fantastic updates Spaz, I love your Asp micros.
Thanks you very much

Here are some more micros: I hope you enjoy these as much as the previous posts.

Femme Fatales: Knockout, Mindblast, Whiplash and Bloodlust
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Knockout-AmazingSpiderMan(FemaleTrouble)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Mindblast-AmazingSpiderMan(FemaleTrouble)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Whiplash-AmazingSpiderMan(FemaleTrouble)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Bloodlust-AmazingSpiderMan(FemaleTrouble)-Spz
And two variants
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Knockout-AmazingSpiderMan(FemaleTrouble)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Bloodlust-CaptainAmerica(PageantOfPower)-Spz
Mindblast's brain is based on, but not taken from, Blanchett's micro

Diamond Lil
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 DiamondLil-AlphaFlight(Tundra)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 DiamondLil-AlphaFlight(SetUp)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 DiamondLil-AlphaFlight(BuildingBlockspt1Loyalty)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 DiamondLil-AlphaFlight(TheFinalOptionpt1DecisionsOfFaith)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 DiamondLil-WeaponX(Monsters)-Spz

Double Trouble: Mutant Twins from Weapon PRIME
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 DoubleTrouble-XForce(OrdnanceWeighedInBlood)-Spz

From Alpha Flight: Janus III of the Derangers, Feedback from Beta Flight, and Stitch from the Alpha Special, First Flight
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 JanusIII-AlphaFlight(Madness)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Feedback-AlphaFlight(NoFuturept2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Stitch-AlphaFlightSpecial(FirstFlight)-Spz
Credit to Kodiak for these ones, I'm pretty sure I tweaked large parts of his work

Electric Eve in her first appearance - before her canon look from the Morlocks comic
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 ElectricEve-XMenMillennialVisions(XMenReborn)-Spz

Elixer with his blue hair... a colouring error in Cable
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Elixer-Cable(MessiahWarChapter2)-Spz

Illyana from X-Men: Return of Magik
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Magik-XMenReturnOfMagik(PlantingSeeds)-Spz
I think I borrowed from a micro made by Rom for this one

Living Monolith in his first appearnce as such: X-Men #56
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 LivingMonoloth-Uncanny(WhatIsThePower)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 LivingMonoloth-Uncanny(WhatIsThePower)2-Spz
not 100% happy with the enlarged version, but I can't make one that I'm less anoyed with, so that one stays

Credit to those who's parts I tweaked - I cna't recall everyone I took from, so credit where it is due... and I'll edit as I recall
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 am

nice updates Spaz

Daimond Lil, Elixir, Magik and Living Monolith look great!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
nice updates Spaz

Daimond Lil, Elixir, Magik and Living Monolith look great!

Thank you. I'm very happy with Eliser... looking at the hair just makes me smile. I actually really like the smaller version of Monolith, and I like hte Magik as well. Lil can go either way, but I'm happy with the overall look of her.

Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Student/Aspiring Actor
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:16 am

Oh dear. Youre the best micro maker ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next