Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

MIB Archive...the project

Go down 
+19
Haydn
Woodmouse
Corpse Army
Squigfly
rom
Mowzer
txf
Anth
Zedox
Dax
Facumagia
Spaz
Bub
Omnis Ra
Emissary
Joebleau
Shinobu
mccollough
Burningbird
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm reading your update, so yes I care.

Question, (since I'm privy to the site because I helped with the hosting and all) have you changed the design ?

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:36 pm

me cafre aswell spaz

why didnt i send you yet
it take me much time to arrange the stuff and when i do i want to make it good and not half hearted thats why it take that much time think i wont be finished until two weeks
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Don't worry BB, I'm just saying it like that with the hope that it will spur more participation.

Dax, I'm not sure what you mean by changing the design. The two missing things are still missine, pending the contest; you want to handle that since I don't know how often I can be online for the next little bit? Or, should we just wait?

Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:58 pm

oops my bad. lets me find my micro and i will post them. you know that i have done a lot more of independant characters then any others ... and some update of old micro found on ZBB site ... if you want them ....
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ahh-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Alex-Depaul-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Alexpierce-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 ArmadaMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 BaltagMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Black-Jack-Tarr-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Blizzard-joe-1

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Blue-Joe

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Brightsword-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Doctor-Evelyn-Neckler-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Gantry-JoeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 GiantMan2MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Glazier-JoeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Grigar-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Highnote-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Martine-bancroft_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Morgana-blessing_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Orbit-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Vacuum-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Vidar-joe

Blue she's from a parallel universe

The Giant man look a like is a impostor

more to come

https://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/joebleau/WW/
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Marvel

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 3-Dman_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Abominatrix_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Absorbing_man_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Acrobat_marvel_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Adaptoid-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Adept_strikeforceMorituri_marvel_joMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Adri-Nitall-vampire-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Adversary_marvel_joe1MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Aged-Genghis-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 AimMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Aireo-joe-1MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Alpha_primitives_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Amphibian_joe

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Angel_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Anti-being-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ape_man_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Arkon_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Askani-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Askari_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Atalon_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Atom_Smasher_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Atum-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Aurora_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bannerman-1MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bannerman-2MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bannerman-3MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Awesome_android_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Baron-MordoMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 BatalMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Berzerker-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Billythemonster-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Black_foxMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Black_Widow_Golden_Age_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Blank-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Blizzard-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 BlondePhantom_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bride_of_nephrus_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Brother_Zed_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bulldozer-joe

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_terror_marvel_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Chronomonitor-TVA-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Crusher-Hogan-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Death_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Delilah-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Destroyer_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Devros-grand-admiralMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Diamondhead-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Dragonfly-MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Dragonfly-ben-grimm-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Eggheads-android-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Eighty-fiveMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 El-Jaguar-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Empathoid-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 FixxMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 ForeignerMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Frostbite-2099-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 GaiaMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ganymede-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 GazelleMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 GhostGirl_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Glamor-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Glitterspike2099-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Glom_joe2MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Gorilla-man-santi-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Gronk-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Guardian_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Headlock-remake-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Hunter-in-Darkness-F7-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Hypertron1-0MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Jack_flag_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Jack_flag_joe2MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ka-zar_marvel-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Larry-TraskMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Madam-Rapier-joe

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Man-Bull-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Misty_knight_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Moonstalker-young-gods-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Nekra-MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Nephrus_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 NightPhantom-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ocean-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Paradox-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Phantom-EagleMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Phoenix-IXMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Piledriver-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Name-that-micro-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 PoisonMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Primus-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Professor_latimer_android_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Protector-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Quasar-the-future-manMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Radion_atomic_man_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Rag_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 RazorfistMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Red_Sonja_Marvel-Bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Roboids-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Santana_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Skrul-X-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Skyhawk_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Sliver-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Solo_marvel_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 SpaceGliderMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Spidercide_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Starwolf-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Sturky-bereet-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Super-Nova-JMEgif-1MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Super-patriot-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 SymMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Synthetic-Man

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 TalonMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 ThunderballMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Thyphoid-maryMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Tigress-SharkMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Tumbler-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ultimo_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Vakume-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Varua-Young-gods-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 ViperI-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Vox-action-pack-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Wallop_clandestine_marvel_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Wallop_clandestine_marvel_joe1MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Wrecker-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Yon-Rogg-joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Zeitgeist-joe

Dc
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Calculator_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_atom-charlton-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_atom-vol1-charlton-silver_jMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_thunder_DC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Cheetah_DC_rat_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Commanche_Kid-Atlas-Bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Crimson_avenger-national-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Dove-DC-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 4-D_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 AbinSur_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Americommando2_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Andromeda_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Apache_chief_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Atmos_lsh_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 BaronBedlam_outsider_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Barracuda_roman_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bat-Girl_National-Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Batgirl_DC-Bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Blackhawk_dc-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Dragonmage_rat_jorgeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Dynamite_National-Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Firebrand_DC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Firebrand_quality-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Harbinger_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Hawk_DC-Silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Hourman-DC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Impulse_LSH_rat_jorgeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Jester_Quality-Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Knightwing_generations_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Lightning_Lad_DC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Lightning_Lad_DC-Silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Lydia_Visitors_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Minuteman_Fawcett-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Miss_America-Quality-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Manhunter_Quality-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Quicksilver_Quality-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Red_Tornado_DC-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Rima_DC-Bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Rip_Hunter_Time_Master_DC-silver_joMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Robin_Earth2_DC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Robin_Earth2_DC-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Rusty_crusaders_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Samurai_DC-Bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Starfire_DC_JoeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 StarmanIII_DC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 StarmanIII_DC-bronze_joe1MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 StarmanII_DC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Stripesy_national_golden_joe

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 The_hood_batmanfoe_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Zatara_joe

Independant

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Airboy_wayuki-template_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Airman_Centaur-Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Airman_wayuki_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Avenger_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Black_Cat_Harvey-Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Black_cobra-ajax-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Black_hood-mjl-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Black_terror-nedor-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bllue_beetle-fox-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Blue_bolt-novelty-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bombadier_protector_JoeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Brick_Doom_IV_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bulletman_the_human_bullet_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_freedom-AC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_midnight_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_paragon-AC-Bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Cat_man-AU-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Cat_man-holyhoke-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Comet_MLJ-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Commando_D-AC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Devilina_Atlas-Bronze_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Diana2_Visitors_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Diana3_Visitors_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Diana_Visitors_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Doc_savage-marvel-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Dusty_MLJ-Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Fighting_america-prize-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Fighting_yank-nedor-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Flame_Fox-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Fly_Archie-Silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Green_giant-pelican-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Hangman_MLJ-Golden_joe1MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 JOE_cyclops_Daemonite-temp_Heph_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 John1_visitors_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 John_visitors_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Kickers_Inc_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 KidMiracleMan-Davis-Urban_patMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Kid_marvelman_UK-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Kitten_holyoke-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Mad_Hatter_OW-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Menthor-Tower-silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Messenger_AC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Miss_Masque_Nedor-Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Mister_Justice_MJL-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Morlock_Atlas-Bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 MsVictory_femforce_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Mysta_of_the_Moon_Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Nelvana_Golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Noman_Tower-Silver_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Pitt_twized_rar_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Pyroman_Nedor-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Scarlet_Scorpion_AC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Scorpion_Atlas_bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Shade_AC-bronze_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Speed_centaur_wayuki_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Steel_Sterling_MJL-golden_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Stuntman_Harvey-golden_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Terrayne_futurians_Joe_santiMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 VillagePeople_biker_joeMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Vortex_twized1
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 pm

the next characters are own by DC but some of them where never introduce on the dc universe when they buy the small cie.

Dont ask i dont have the micro without the box sorry

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Atom_DC_rt_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Johnny_Quick_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Invisible_hood_Quality_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ibis_fawcett_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 MrAmerica_americommando_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Squire_elph_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Squire_elph_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Kuei_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Fantasmo_Dc_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Fireball_elph_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Hourman_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Hawkman_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Guardian_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Green_Arrow_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Green_Lanter_Alan_Scott_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Fury_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Flying_Fox_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Flash_national_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 _Commander_Steel_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 _Black_condor_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 _Amazing_Man_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 _Alias_the_spider_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 _Air_Wave_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Aquaman_DC_F7_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 DR_Occult_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 DR_Midenite_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Doll_Girl_DC-quality_Elph_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Doll_man_DC-quality_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Doctor_Fate_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Commander_Steel_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_Triumph_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bulletgirl_Fawcett_elph_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Bulletman_Fawcett_Comics_RT_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Blackhawk_DC1_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Black_condor_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Amazing_Man_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Alias_the_spider_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Air_wave_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 0general_glory_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 0futuro
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 0diamond_jack_and_magic_gem
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Wing_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Stuff_the_chinatown_kid_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Stripesy_national_golden_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Star_spangled_kid_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Rusty_ryan_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Robotman_DC_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Red_torpedo_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ray_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Neon_the_unknow_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 MrAmerica_americommando_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Manhunter_Quality-golden_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Manhunter_dc_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 LittleBoy_Blue_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Liberty_belle_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Johnny_Quick_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Iron_munro_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Hourman_DC_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Firebrand_quality_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 G2_the_unknow_joe1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Crimson_avenger_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Captain_marvel_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 King
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 KID_ETERNITY
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ghost_of_flanders

all of them are independant but adam crown whose from marvel Uk

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Agent_midnight_wayuki_template_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Adam_Crown_wayuki-template-brawn01_
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ace_of_space_wayuki-template-brawn0
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ace_lightning_wayuki-template-brawn
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Ace_hart_wayuki-template-brawn01_jo
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Aster_wayuki-template-brawn01_joe2
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Supreme_wayuki-template-brawn01_-1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Superman_wayuki-template-brawn01-1
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Thor_wayuki-template-brawn01_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Supreme_wayuki-template-brawn01_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Mister_majectic_wayuki-template-bra
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Sentry_wayuki-template-brawn01_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Apollo_wayuki-template-brawn01_joe
MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Silver_surfer_wayuki-template-brawn

i have one or two place to look for more micro
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Albion10MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Caber_10MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Free_s11MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Invisi10MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Leir_m10MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Mrfant10MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Plasme10MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Vagabo10
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:01 am

Joe i think you might have recognised that nobody posted micros in here
and if you had asked spaz via pm how you could help with teh archive he would have told you how

he wants us to create a zip fil with the micros and send it to him but ask him and he will give you the details
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 am

Except 1414 the rest is canon, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:42 am

Spaz Dax i think i know how to resolve a lot of the trouble to update and upload all the micros.

Wikia.com is like the wikipedia you can create a site the everybody can upload a pic or comments.

So when some one want to upload their own micros you create a page for their name and they do whatever they want with it. and at the same time you can create the dc or marvel or image or whatever section you want.

I know im a little late you create a lot of the site but maybe you could tranfer it to wikia ? anyways juste a idea
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 am

Spaz wrote:
Dax, I'm not sure what you mean by changing the design. The two missing things are still missine, pending the contest; you want to handle that since I don't know how often I can be online for the next little bit? Or, should we just wait?

I had completely forgotten the contest part. I'm not really on the board these days either, I come once, maybe twice a day, it's not as much as I used to, and usually when I come I'm on my way to bed (like right now). So maybe it would be best to wait for now.

Back to top Go down
Jacen Bell

Jacen Bell

Male
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:09 am

Wow, Ze Ball Breaker is great. I mean I found this site cause of him.
I have not much to show and most not cannon except some Wrestling and Chrono Trigger micros, but your welcome to any thing of mine.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Joe, it's more tha a little late now; hte site is finished and has half hte information uploaded. the only reason the rest isn't yet is because I odn't have my own computer back.
Also, those are a lot of micros, but as i don't know a chunk of them, I'm not sure how to classify them, which leads to why I had asked everyone to zip them in folders etc that would tell me where they belong.
Thank you for reiterating that part of the message for me BB.

Jacen Bell wrote:
I have not much to show and most not cannon except some Wrestling and Chrono Trigger micros, but your welcome to any thing of mine.
We (Joe Dax DenDen Anth and I) had wanted this new archive to be a new take on ZBB's site. So hte site is based off his concept and updated, a little - we hope it is more userfriendly and with less repeating pages.
Again, if you want to participate, I ask that you PM me, so I can walk you thorough the process

I'm starting to feel like a broken record.

Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:03 am

i would if i had zip ... yeah i know i know im a dinosaure but i dont have it. ... they are in 3 categorie ... marvl dc and independant

for the name they are in the tag .. if you have trouble contact me in pv or email joebleau3 on gmail

and for the wikia idea ... i know im late ... i just found the place a few days ago ... :S
Back to top Go down
Jacen Bell

Jacen Bell

Male
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 am

Spaz wrote:

Jacen Bell wrote:
We (Joe Dax DenDen Anth and I) had wanted this new archive to be a new take on ZBB's site. So hte site is based off his concept and updated, a little - we hope it is more userfriendly and with less repeating pages.
Again, if you want to participate, I ask that you PM me, so I can walk you thorough the process

my apologies, I did not mean to make you repeat yourself. I'm bad with words.
I read through all the posts but failed to see/read where it listed what micros you where using. to me I got the impression you where only interested in Micros of comic characters. if this is wrong I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:16 am

For comic books :
Dc Comics
Marvel Comics
Amalgam
Dark Horse

Other stuff :
Cinema
Television
Videogames
Divers

In divers it can be Manga or european Bandes-Dessinées, as well as lesser known Comic books publisher. We can put characters from books, real life celebrities etc...

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Jacen Bell wrote:
Spaz wrote:

Jacen Bell wrote:

my apologies, I did not mean to make you repeat yourself. I'm bad with words.
I read through all the posts but failed to see/read where it listed what micros you where using. to me I got the impression you where only interested in Micros of comic characters. if this is wrong I apologize.
This is why I asked you to PM me
And yes, Dax is correct

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:26 am

Well, Hello!
So, the site is completely up (given all I've received), and I've finally finished checking everything; there are no broken links, bad paths to images, etc.
I *think* everything is as it should be (the two people I asked to QC it for me haven't gotten back to me, so I could be missing stuff).
However, as far as I know, we're all set for business.
EXCEPT
We're missing two things: (1) a name and (2) a logo.
THEREFORE
If you've submitted your micros, you have a week to come up with suggestions.
Names we won't accept: ZBB, ZBB 2, ZBBA (catching a trend?), nothing slanderous. Anything else works. We could even keep it as The Micro Archive, if it was desirable.
Post ideas here; priority to those who have actually partaken in the project.

Then, in a week and a half (two weeks?), when the site's been named, we'll move on to the logo.

And for those who want to see the site, go here

Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 pm

folks

why didnt anyone answered this post???
im realy realy sd to see soo many people complaining and acting like they want to change sth and have ideas and critics but when somebody sacrifices time and creates something he gets like no feedback

i know i have to look at myself and be honest that i wasnt the most active aswell

The site looks god so far master spaz
pretty basic now but thats logical

i presume its planned that you cant acess the real archive now isnt it?

go on rockin master spaz
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:17 pm

The site is very cool, I haven't answered because I wasn't entering my e-mail, and didn't checked until today.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:46 pm

I don't quite know what you mean about accessing the real archive BB

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 am

Looking good there,buddy!

Pretty simple and easy to navigate!

As for the name,I thought of "The Micro Museum" and "The Micro Gallery". Pretty simple,but I think it's effective.

What do you think?

MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 DG8K4HSMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 4xp04zDMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 GKEgDYEMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Nxa02gqMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 EsMB5V3MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 RIPRP4CMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Nesd9yYMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 N6QKswuMIB Archive...the project - Page 4 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 am

Maybe the "Micro Vault" or "The Micro Arcade" ???
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:11 am

the button the arxhive is clickable for me but it doesnt open up a new page with the archive

i like the microv archive
the micro source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIB Archive...the project   MIB Archive...the project - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIB Archive...the project
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next