Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!

Go down 
+49
Ebichu
Trips
likexaxfury
Alexander
azrael
Spyda-Man
MalevolentMask
Aarel
MrsGrizzley
Selficide
Spaz
The Broken
Zarus
Blastiac
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Masson
Mr. Fantasy
WeekendAvenger93
whizzbang
pared2
Darkling
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Witch
Fireaver
Spector
Anth
DragonBurger
Cyke
Sir Uriel
GtaMythMaster43
Spz
Undefined
Blanchett
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Iceman
Lomeli
darksteelblonde
Darksoul
Burningbird
Alex
Emissary
Alucard
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Omnis Ra
The Diablo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 am

Bob the Builder looks great, Diablo. Really an outstanding piece of pixel art, my one criticism would be that the shine on his left shoe seems off, as the rest of the micro has light coming off his right side, not his left. Keep up the good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
WeekendAvenger93

WeekendAvenger93

Cancer Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.Net
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Holy crap that bob the builder is INcredible!
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Taker27

The Undertaker - WrestleMania XXVII attire
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/straightedgephenom
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:46 pm

The look sad if your micro was fantastic, it's hard to put words on micros, but you've got. Beautiful micro. Congratulations

Last edited by Mr. Fantasy on Sun May 01, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm

LOVE the patterned effect on Bob's shirt, you made it work really well with the pose. Rest looks really good too. Taker looks good too, not the coat especially is well done. Hat looks a bit flat though

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks Alex. Admittedly, that jacket is a bitch to get the detail on, but yeah, thank you.
Back to top Go down
undeadjedi

undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:20 pm

i think the whole micro is really amazing
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:14 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Masson

Male
Cancer Monkey
Image Software : Graphics Gale, Photoshop
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Brilliant work on the face, took you a while on that though ;D There are a lot of micros here that I've never seen before, that Chuck Norris? Looks Ace.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Thanks Masson. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:35 am

Undertaker looks kick-@$$ awesome and amazing.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Jokerharley

The Joker & Harley Quinn from Arkham City.

NOTE: The Harley was 100% mine, but most of the work on the Joker micro was done by Uksix, I only did small portions of it and some touch-ups.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Might do some work on these later on.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:38 am

joker looks so awesome.

Harley Quinn is so damn fine, love her new outfit, so sexy.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Hayabusaq Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Reymania22

Hayabusa (Japanese Wrestler) & Rey Mysterio (WWE Wrestler - WrestleMania 22 attire)
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Holy- ! I don't know what's going on with the 2nd wrestler but it's jaw-dropping!
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:44 am

Holy cow man, they both looks so wicked impressive, well done Diablo.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:00 am

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Astley

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:40 am

I love you...

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Ragxxi29Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Fastes10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Rag_xx21Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Em_s_f10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 I_vote11Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Emi10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Em_zps05e308ce Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:25 am

I love the Queztecotal attire for Rey.
Back to top Go down
darksteelblonde

darksteelblonde

Female
Pisces Snake
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I highly favor your style, and dude, Rick Astley is just funny, nice job
Back to top Go down
http://darksteelblonde.deviantart.com/
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Did MIB just get Rick-rolled by you, Diablo? Suspect
Great work on Rick Astley, though, he looks spot-on. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:39 am

You got Micro-rolled, MIB.
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

Dude I almost cried I laughed so hard, but I cant tell you how many times that happened to me on you tube and I've wanted to hurt someone, great job on the micro.
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:09 pm

"I'll bring my love to you...." That's so creepy; I was listening to Rick in my car Saturday lol. He's my fallback car CD when the radio is crap.....Awesome love!!
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next