Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!

Go down 
+49
Ebichu
Trips
likexaxfury
Alexander
azrael
Spyda-Man
MalevolentMask
Aarel
MrsGrizzley
Selficide
Spaz
The Broken
Zarus
Blastiac
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Masson
Mr. Fantasy
WeekendAvenger93
whizzbang
pared2
Darkling
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Witch
Fireaver
Spector
Anth
DragonBurger
Cyke
Sir Uriel
GtaMythMaster43
Spz
Undefined
Blanchett
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Iceman
Lomeli
darksteelblonde
Darksoul
Burningbird
Alex
Emissary
Alucard
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Omnis Ra
The Diablo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:07 am

I thought I was gonna get "Rick-Rolled", nice to see you actually HAVE a Rick Astley micro! bravo
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:23 am

Hahaha, thanks guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/straightedgephenom
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:09 am

Brilliant and awesome job, he looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Machoman

"Macho Man" Randy Savage - WWF Wrestler.

Rest in Peace, Macho Man. You will be dearly missed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:57 pm

great work on your macho man micro Smile may he rest in peace he was one of the greats
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:59 am

Oh yeah, the Macho Man, Randy Savage, is-a entertaining Jesus in-a Heaven now.
Great micro/ tribute to one of the all time greats. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:07 am

Fitting tribute to the Macho Man. One of my FAVE quotes from his career was:

"I'm going down the road of success, and I ain't picking up any hitchhikers."

Great micro. Cool

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Ragxxi29Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Fastes10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Rag_xx21Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Em_s_f10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 I_vote11Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Emi10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Em_zps05e308ce Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Blastiac

Blastiac

Leo Rat
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:13 am

just read an article pertaining to his death and others. I wasnt really interested in the modern Day Wrestlers(John Cena,Triple H,Etc.) But the Old Ones like The Rock,Hulk Hogan,Macho Man and his Ex-Wife Miss Elizabeth were great. Nice Micro And May He Rest In Peace
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:34 am

If I wore a hat I'd take it off right now. It's such a sad business. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah, it is very, very sad. It was the least I could do to pay tribute to a true legend.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:04 am

Great work on a great man, he will be miss.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Jefftna2

Jeff Hardy in his TNA attire, made it a match against some dude who challenged me on MicroStop.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Kaneinchains Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Hogannwo

Kane and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 am

Oh wow those are so really brilliant impressive, well done Diablo on a amazing job.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Thank you, man.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Mankindle

Mankind.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:17 pm

What an Icon micro, you have made a legenary wrestler so brilliant, well done again Diablo.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Thanks. It's kind of sad that you are the only person commenting on my micros nowadays, but anywho.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Nxmcr7 Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 28bskfs Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 20awapt Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 210imu1

Slender Man, Jay, Totheark (Masky/Tim) & Hoody from Marble Hornets added.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 am

I am so sorry that hardly nobody has respond these micros are brilliant impressive, still love your avatar, she so damn fine.

Wow man those are awesome, Slender Man is kick-@$$ awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 am

Kgoku wrote:
I am so sorry that hardly nobody has respond these micros are brilliant impressive, still love your avatar, she so damn fine.

Wow man those are awesome, Slender Man is kick-@$$ awesome.

Thanks, and don't worry, I am sure the people have their reasons to not comment (not sure what, but oh well.)
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 am

Working on a Zack Ryder micro as we speak.
Back to top Go down
The Broken

The Broken

Male
Virgo Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 pm

WOW never ever heard of The Slender man or any of the mythos around him before now, just started watching marble hornets and wikipedia-ing the hell out of it. Seems really interesting so far, love the microes too pal
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Haha Slender Man!!
he looks pretty awesome!!!
Not familiar with these marble hornets but they sure do make as good micros!
Hope to see more from you!
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:50 pm

already commented but they do look very good, i really like what you did for slender man's face (or lack of it) effectively creepy

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next