Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!

Go down 
+49
Ebichu
Trips
likexaxfury
Alexander
azrael
Spyda-Man
MalevolentMask
Aarel
MrsGrizzley
Selficide
Spaz
The Broken
Zarus
Blastiac
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Masson
Mr. Fantasy
WeekendAvenger93
whizzbang
pared2
Darkling
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Witch
Fireaver
Spector
Anth
DragonBurger
Cyke
Sir Uriel
GtaMythMaster43
Spz
Undefined
Blanchett
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Iceman
Lomeli
darksteelblonde
Darksoul
Burningbird
Alex
Emissary
Alucard
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Omnis Ra
The Diablo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 am

Thanks, guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/straightedgephenom
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Mangaspawn

Manga Spawn added.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:19 pm

That's pretty cool

Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:39 pm

hmmm kinda looks almost exactly like the outline & basic shading I did of Manga Spawn last week.....pretty cool, I am still working on mine...but I like the look of yours...I just hope I don't get this stuck in my head & mine comes out looking like yours now LoL...
nice job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
darksteelblonde

darksteelblonde

Female
Pisces Snake
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

I would just like to say, that I absolutely love this
Back to top Go down
http://darksteelblonde.deviantart.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

bravo on a bad-@$$ motherf***er job, he looks so awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:12 am

Selficide wrote:
hmmm kinda looks almost exactly like the outline & basic shading I did of Manga Spawn last week.....pretty cool, I am still working on mine...but I like the look of yours...I just hope I don't get this stuck in my head & mine comes out looking like yours now LoL...
nice job.

With all due respect, ours look nothing alike, I had no influence from yours whatsoever.

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Mangaspawn vs. Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 2rf7pdt

Just thought I'd point that out. Also, I thank all of your for your positive feedback, I definately feel like this micro is a return to form.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 am

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Mangaspawn

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Undertaker95Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 SincaraoDiablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 CmpunkbestintheworldDiablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Cmpunk07Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 DiablosideDiablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Diablo11

All of my work from the past month or so.
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 pm

What the hell? Why is Spawn a mech?

Anyway incredible job Diablo, I love everything about it - lines, shading, colors...
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Fireaver wrote:
What the hell? Why is Spawn a mech?

Anyway incredible job Diablo, I love everything about it - lines, shading, colors...

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Manga_spawn_-_spawn_series_34_spawn_classics

Because of this.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Cool.

I like the way you've interpreted a 3 dimensional toy as a micro, even if the toy is supposed to be an interpretation of something else.

Very well done.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 am

The post of mine that you showed is just the base colors, I hadn't started the shading on it yet, but yea i can see the differences, yours has more an "anime" look to it, and I have to admit I love the way you made it look...I like all your micros, and the wrestling ones are superb!!!
Great job on all of them!!!
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Jangofett

Jango Fett, peeps.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm

That is an awsome Sin Cara. I wish they did more with him. He hasn't been in that many matches since signing with WWE.
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I love this micro^ the shading is terrific on it.
bravo
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Jango looks awesome, great job on the helmet!!!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Wow what a impressive brilliant job, Jango Fett looks so kick-@$$ Cool .
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 am

These robes are fantastic. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 am

Thank you very much, Mr. Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 am

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 69538814

V.
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Damn man...Great work on that. The shading looks really smooth on it.
Back to top Go down
undeadjedi

undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:57 pm

i jizzed over your slender man Wink
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

affraid , just Shocked ing impressive.
Back to top Go down
MalevolentMask

MalevolentMask

Female
Cancer Pig
Image Software : MS Paint/SAI
Registration date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 pm

FDFAFDFAAAA! Thats awesome! \o/
Back to top Go down
http://malevolentmask.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:18 am

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Arbiter_micro_by_diablophenom-d498447 Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Megatronk Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Bobafetth Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Lara_croft_micro_by_diablophenom-d49845u

Arbiter (Halo), Megatron (Transformers: Prime), Boba Fett and Lara Croft added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next