Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!

Go down 
+49
Ebichu
Trips
likexaxfury
Alexander
azrael
Spyda-Man
MalevolentMask
Aarel
MrsGrizzley
Selficide
Spaz
The Broken
Zarus
Blastiac
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Masson
Mr. Fantasy
WeekendAvenger93
whizzbang
pared2
Darkling
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Witch
Fireaver
Spector
Anth
DragonBurger
Cyke
Sir Uriel
GtaMythMaster43
Spz
Undefined
Blanchett
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Iceman
Lomeli
darksteelblonde
Darksoul
Burningbird
Alex
Emissary
Alucard
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Omnis Ra
The Diablo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Very well said Ebichu, you explained perfectly...And he deserves the compliment, he is VERY good at whatever he makes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Ebichu wrote:
Alex & Selficide mostly said what I meant. I am sorry if some of my thoughts are off because English is not my native language. But I did not mean that he is wasting his time (I make them myself, too!), I do really enjoy looking and "exploring" what he did in his micro heroes Smile I just also mentioned the fact that micro-heroes are representations of characters in deformed proportions (As everyone knows).

And thus overall, of course I know that MH are also art made by pixels but I meant it would be great to see any other kind of drawing done by pixels from you. What I mean is; action scenes, scenery, objects, vehicles, backgrounds, dinosaurs, animals, mech, portraits, "fake game screenshots", etc. because The Diablo's shadings on different textures are just great, the colors are very well-chosen, there are so much details without making the final work not jumbled (Even the faces look great and characteristic which are very hard to do IMHO) and so on.

The point is I got excited about what you will accomplish if you had finished some works mentioned above. I am not telling you to stop doing anything -I enjoy them!. If it is still not clear, I am not making any requests but mentioning that I am excited about the possibilities of your future work because the current ones are just great. Like hearing a very good song of Metallica and wondering what it would sound with classical instruments -and voila! They gave us S&M which might be the greates album ever IMO.

Sorry to made you angry with which I guess was bad English. I tried to give the best compliment I could but seems I messed it up LOL Very Happy

Oh no, it's cool, I was just confused by your English. Thank you very much, I will definitely look into delving into other branches of pixel art in the near future. Sorry for being so brash, I was just confused as I said. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/straightedgephenom
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Welcome back Diablo!
Love the updates, especially Atlas and Subject Delta, the rest are all amazing but those two just take the cake!
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:30 am

Top-notch micros, as usual. Subject Delta looks incredible, the shading, and the details on him are so well-done. Looking forward to see what you make next.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am

Speaking of what Diablo is making next...

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Cyborgn

Cyborg, y'all.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Barneystinson

Oh, and the most legendary micro ever... Barney Stinson.
Back to top Go down
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Cool take on Cyborg. Barney is also very well done.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:10 am

Cheers, broski.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:09 pm

holy crap.. both are completely amazing!

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Rayneb10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelDiablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Kat-sprite-blackpumaDiablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 RyadoneDiablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Cyborg was very good, well in the style of the new DC, also adored Barney Stinson. Congratulations, excellent microns
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:20 am

Super job with both new micro, thy both look so awesome, bravo on a very well done job.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:44 am

Cheers, peeps.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Megatronanimated Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 DukenukemgDiablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Y2jx Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 EddiewDiablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Rydernew Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Muta Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Hbkdxvintage Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Hayabusared Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Machomanpurple Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Hulkhogannwo Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Edgec Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Cmpunkroh Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Takahpurple

Bit of an update.

Megatron, Duke Nukem, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Zack Ryder, The Great Muta, Shawn Michaels, Hayabusa, Macho Man Randy Savage, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Edge, CM Punk and The Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Male
Pisces Snake
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 pm

amazing updatee
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 pm

These are great! Good job!!
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 am

Wow, nice variation Smile
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:05 am

So damn impressive, they all look so awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Cheers, y'all.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Whats Megatron from?
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:34 pm

It was based off his Transformers: Animated variation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9