Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!

Go down 
+49
Ebichu
Trips
likexaxfury
Alexander
azrael
Spyda-Man
MalevolentMask
Aarel
MrsGrizzley
Selficide
Spaz
The Broken
Zarus
Blastiac
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Masson
Mr. Fantasy
WeekendAvenger93
whizzbang
pared2
Darkling
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Witch
Fireaver
Spector
Anth
DragonBurger
Cyke
Sir Uriel
GtaMythMaster43
Spz
Undefined
Blanchett
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Iceman
Lomeli
darksteelblonde
Darksoul
Burningbird
Alex
Emissary
Alucard
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Omnis Ra
The Diablo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Ha, sweet, you captured his essence in micro form perfectly. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Also, as a bit of a backstory, I've been doing this for under two years, this is only like my past twelve months of work. But I spent most of this on CAWS.ws and MicroStop, and learnt the "trade" by taking critisism and advice of the higher ups, be it good (or mostly bad). Of course, I still have a long way to go, but it is critisism that got me here, and it wasn't lovey-dubey.

I understand people like the way they are here, making things with only compliments, but it is critisism that helps us improve. That hones our skills. My style is ever changing and (I hope) improving. So yeah, if you want to improve, look for critisism. Look to try tell the people that critisise you and make something that absolutely kills theirs. That's how you master this. Not by making the same old shit over and over and over for years.

And that is my story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/straightedgephenom
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Magnific work Diablo!
The detail you put in each micro, mask, or belt is amazing.
Great work in all of them! bravo
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks, and sorry for being a jerk before, I'm used to that sort of critisism from my past, as thats how I've been brought through micros.
Back to top Go down
undeadjedi

undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

is that sid vicious?
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:20 pm

undeadjedi wrote:
is that sid vicious?

Nah, Dave Grohl from the video clip "Everlong"
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:52 am

Iceman wrote:
Magnific work Diablo!
The detail you put in each micro, mask, or belt is amazing.
Great work in all of them! bravo

Agreed. The work here is fantastic. I like how each of them have their own individual facial features and expressions. Nicely done. Cool

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Ragxxi29Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Fastes10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Rag_xx21Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Em_s_f10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 I_vote11Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Emi10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Em_zps05e308ce Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks, means alot coming from one of the fathers of microing.
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Nice Gallery, I like how every one of your micros looks individual from the last. Im not big into wrestling but the micros look great, The big daddy and lego joker are my favourites though, good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Ditto on what Ayoma said.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Made three new micro redesigns for members (Facu, WA and Undeadjedi, in respective order).

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Facul Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Weekendavenger Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Undeadjedi

If you want one, just message me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 am

Nice detailing on the masks.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Almejito's re-imagined guy.

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Almejito
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Diablo, your micros suck balls.
Back to top Go down
Spz

Spz

Male
Scorpio Dog
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 pm

that zack ryder on the first page is beast.. Razz
Back to top Go down
GtaMythMaster43

GtaMythMaster43

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:34 am

I agree with Ayoma and Blanchett.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gtamythmaster43.webs.com
undeadjedi

undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:02 am

do you have a lego template if you do can you send it to me?

of course i will credit you
Back to top Go down
GtaMythMaster43

GtaMythMaster43

Male
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 am

undeadjedi wrote:
do you have a lego template if you do can you send it to me?

of course i will credit you

^^^ Wait...what? WHAT? Why would DIABLO, have LEGO templates?
O_e
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:41 am

Because I posted a Lego Joker. However, I do not have a template as that was made from scratch.

Updated is Sackboy (Little Big Planet), Cylon Centurion (Battlestar Galactica), Ultimo Dragon (Wrestler) and Mario (from Mario Kart Wii).
Back to top Go down
GtaMythMaster43

GtaMythMaster43

Male
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 am

I can't see the updates. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:46 am

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Sackboyg Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Cylon Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Ultimol Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Genesismicros

Note: I made the Karts and Mario for the Mario Kart series, however the Yoshi and Luigi within the karts were made by Jake_666 and Ermolli, respectively.
Back to top Go down
GtaMythMaster43

GtaMythMaster43

Male
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:50 am

Aww, sweet! There they are. The look awesome, though Yoshi is no were near as good as Luigi or Mario. Still awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:30 pm

That Sackboy owns. And Mario Kart micros, it must be my lucky day. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:14 pm

still amazed by that sackboy, the detail in the pattern is awesome. Cyclon looks great as i said and the UD is sick, you picked a good attire for him

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Ramonab

Ramona Flowers from the Scott Pilgrim comics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next