Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!

Go down 
+49
Ebichu
Trips
likexaxfury
Alexander
azrael
Spyda-Man
MalevolentMask
Aarel
MrsGrizzley
Selficide
Spaz
The Broken
Zarus
Blastiac
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Masson
Mr. Fantasy
WeekendAvenger93
whizzbang
pared2
Darkling
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Witch
Fireaver
Spector
Anth
DragonBurger
Cyke
Sir Uriel
GtaMythMaster43
Spz
Undefined
Blanchett
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Iceman
Lomeli
darksteelblonde
Darksoul
Burningbird
Alex
Emissary
Alucard
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Omnis Ra
The Diablo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:13 am

Creepy and awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Ezioy Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Sorahalloween Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Sentinal Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Flamebird Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Shawnmichaelsclassic

Updates with Ezio (Assasins Creed), Sora - Halloween (Kingdom Hearts), Sentinal (Marvel vs Capcom 3), Flamebird (DC Armory Series) and Shawn Michaels (WWF).

Nothing special compared to most of you guys, who have made some amazing stuff lately (especially Dave).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/straightedgephenom
darksteelblonde

darksteelblonde

Female
Pisces Snake
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Well, the Assassin's Creed thing looks pretty cool Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://darksteelblonde.deviantart.com/
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Wow!
Ezio is amazing!! Shocked
Great work!
Smile
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Great job on that Sentinel!
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Amazing work Diablo, I love these, especially Ezio and Sora
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:43 am

They all look damn good as i said on MS, really love that Ezio. But seriously, cut the condescending, sarcastic attitude towards this board

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 am

Alex wrote:
They all look damn good as i said on MS, really love that Ezio. But seriously, cut the condescending, sarcastic attitude towards this board

Normally, it would be condesending, but I was actually being sincere. Since my last visit, people have really stepped up and made some great micros, and Dave has been improving alot as well, hence the special mention for him. Kudos, people. Cool
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:32 pm

yea it seemed that way based on your past comments, but if your being sincere, my apologies

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:39 am

Could you do Sin Cara?
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:15 am

Omnis Ra wrote:
Could you do Sin Cara?

To be perfectly honest, I have no inspiration to make him yet, but I'm sure once I watch more of him, I will grow to like him and gain some inspiration to make a micro of him.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:50 am

Wow, just wow they are all looking so brilliant and outstanding, what a amazing job.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 am

Thank you very much, guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:01 am

I loved his debut he leaped like 10 feet in the air off the top rope. That was awsome.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Samus Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Norris

Samus Aran and Chuck Norris added.
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 am

Samus and Chuck Norris look amazing. Great job on them, the level of detail is astounding.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:13 am

Wow they both look so damn awesome impressive.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Thank you peeps. Not sure what is coming next, I may make a "Handy Manny" micro (I watch the show with my toddler twin brothers when babysitting them, so I have the strangest inspiration to make a micro of him).
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:37 am

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Bobthebuildercopy

MIB needs more Bob the Builder. I delivered.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:43 am

lol fantastic. I love it. Nicely done. Cool

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Ragxxi29Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Fastes10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Rag_xx21Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Em_s_f10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 I_vote11Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Emi10Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Em_zps05e308ce Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:30 am

Hahahah, that's awesome1

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 am

awesome, Can we fix it? Yes The Diablo can. Do you have Any more in the works?
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 am

Well, the only micro I am certain of going up at the moment is a Harley Quinn (Arkham City), however it won't be going up for a while as I need to finish it.
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:27 pm

I look forward to seeing Harley Quinn when she is finished
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 am

What a outstanding job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next