Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!

Go down 
+49
Ebichu
Trips
likexaxfury
Alexander
azrael
Spyda-Man
MalevolentMask
Aarel
MrsGrizzley
Selficide
Spaz
The Broken
Zarus
Blastiac
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Masson
Mr. Fantasy
WeekendAvenger93
whizzbang
pared2
Darkling
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Witch
Fireaver
Spector
Anth
DragonBurger
Cyke
Sir Uriel
GtaMythMaster43
Spz
Undefined
Blanchett
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Iceman
Lomeli
darksteelblonde
Darksoul
Burningbird
Alex
Emissary
Alucard
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Omnis Ra
The Diablo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:03 pm

holy cow pie what incredible work. keep up this stellar works of art i love your work
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:24 am

Very nice work, never read the comic but I love the movie
Back to top Go down
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 am

Very cool. I loved the movie!
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 am

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Hellboyr

Some actual criticism would be nice rather than the standard "Wow, really good" stuff, I do like improving...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/straightedgephenom
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:21 pm

The Diablo wrote:
Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Hellboyr

Some actual criticism would be nice rather than the standard "Wow, really good" stuff, I do like improving...

All together it just looks flat. The barrel of the gun is kind of curved toward the end.
Not crazy about the style but mostly it's just the flat-ness of it. The stone hand and the lower part of the face look good but the rest needs a more contrasting color pallet or a broader one.
The jacket looks good too. You have good pieces and with a bit more work this will look awesome.
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 pm

EPIC design work!!!
I like this cartoon like style of shading!
My CC is that the tail looks a bit flat, a long with the legs, and the horns on the head give his face a very 2-Dimensional look.
Jacket & hands look great, but I'd get rid of that white space between his legs..
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Undefined wrote:
The Diablo wrote:

All together it just looks flat. The barrel of the gun is kind of curved toward the end.
Not crazy about the style but mostly it's just the flat-ness of it. The stone hand and the lower part of the face look good but the rest needs a more contrasting color pallet or a broader one.
The jacket looks good too. You have good pieces and with a bit more work this will look awesome.

Finally, some actual feedback. Thanks very much, I'll work on that when I have the time.
Back to top Go down
darksteelblonde

darksteelblonde

Female
Pisces Snake
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:13 pm

lol All you have to do is ask for CC and people will give it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://darksteelblonde.deviantart.com/
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 pm

I agree with Undefined, it frankly looks flat. The horns look like pepperoni sat on his head, to enhance them I suggest trying to round the shading on them to give the appearance of curving.
The back of the coat looks weird, it looks off where the coat devides after meeting under the tail, like you've forgot to shade it.
The right hand is too round, it looks more cartoonish than the rest of the micro, the thumbs sticks on the side bizarrely, not fitting in with the rest. The knuckles look like flat circles, in the ref i'm looking at, the fingers should meet the circles. The hand doesn't look like it's connected to the right wrist properly, in my opinion it needs some darker shading to suggest it's coming out of the brick like shape.
The gun looks like it's flopping, it looks incredibly flat but the hand it's in looks well done.
The shading of the tail appears very flat.
I like the creasing on the trousers and generally on the coat.
I'm not a fan of the way you've shaded the face, the more defined lower faces makes the top half of the head seem a lot flatter than it should. The grimace is nicely done.
I can see that you've shaded the hair well but the flat colours really aren't complementing it, it just appears to be a block colour sitting on the face.

Frankly demanding CC isn't the way to go about it, I find the lack of appreciation for the comments you have received is rude and certainly doesn't make me want to help you improve.

Last edited by Anth on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 pm

You seem to have some good CC here, so I'll just go ahead and give you unlimited praise for making such a unique version of one of my favourite comic characters ever! Good job! cheers
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:19 am

Anth wrote:
I agree with Undefined, it frankly looks flat. The horns look like pepperoni sat on his head, to enhance them I suggest trying to round the shading on them to give the appearance of curving.
The back of the coat looks weird, it looks off where the coat devides after meeting under the tail, like you've forgot to shade it.
The right hand is too round, it looks more cartoonish than the rest of the micro, the thumbs sticks on the side bizarrely, not fitting in with the rest. The knuckles look like flat circles, in the ref i'm looking at, the fingers should meet the circles. The hand doesn't look like it's connected to the right wrist properly, in my opinion it needs some darker shading to suggest it's coming out of the brick like shape.
The gun looks like it's flopping, it looks incredibly flat but the hand it's in looks well done.
The shading of the tail appears very flat.
I like the creasing on the trousers and generally on the coat.
I'm not a fan of the way you've shaded the face, the more defined lower faces makes the top half of the head seem a lot flatter than it should. The grimace is nicely done.
I can see that you've shaded the hair well but the flat colours really aren't complementing it, it just appears to be a block colour sitting on the face.

Frankly demanding CC isn't the way to go about it, I find the lack of appreciation for the comments you have received is rude and certainly doesn't make me want to help you improve.

Thanks for the CC.

And I do appreciate the comments, but I prefer criticism over praise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm

hey i love your sackboy it amazing so realistic
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Ryukt

Ryuk from Death Note
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 pm

He looks totally incredible, makes me wanna watch that show again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Amazing!! Shocked
It is equals!!Great work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Male
Pisces Snake
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Surprised
APPLE LOVER
EPIC WORK
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks very much, guys.
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Great work, Diablo, the subtle details really bring out the whole image, my one bit of cc would be that the feet are twisted at an odd angle, but even with that the whole micro is still jaw-dropping goodness.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 pm

OMG Ryuk!!!!!! *hands him an apple* Twisted Evil

Diablo, I I love you Death Note!! Will you be doing more?

Some minor cc, he needs more shading on his chest piece and spikes; they look too flat. Also some more darker tones on the skin above it
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 am

I just love your work and gallery, each one is it only masterpiece, I so love your Harly Quinn.

Your avatar is just so damn fine sexy.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:48 am

Thank you for the advice guys, I'll implement it into future micros. (I am currently in the middle of two micros for MicroStop.)

About making more Death Note micros, I can't exactly say whether I will or will not make more. I did make an 'L' micro about a year ago, which I'm adding to the gallery now. (And yes, it sucks utter testicles.)

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 68735324
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:01 am

'L' looks amazing, that a older micro, it is really impressive.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:07 am

I very much dislike my 'L' micro, to be honest. But, that was made a year or so ago. I have come a long way since.
Back to top Go down
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 am

At least three more micros to be released at the end of this month (they are finished, but I'm not posting them until they have been revealed during MicroStop competition)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!   Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Hell - Another big update! Megatron, Duke Nukem and Wrestlers!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next